Currently reading:
Cinema tickets and snacks

Discuss Cinema tickets and snacks in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
o_O OMG anyone been to the cinema lately took the Mrs on Sunday to see Midway great film but came out feeling like I had been mugged Christ they know how to charge. Cheers kop

Think the last film I saw at the cinemas was Forrest Gump. But they know how to charge for snacks and drinks.

Saw the new Terminator film last week as a download. Really enjoyed it.

Locally to me a rip off - go to a city then half the price £3.95 for a pack of minsterels £2 for a bottle of water they should wearing a mask ha ha ! 🤑

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-121656.png
    Screenshot_20191111-121656.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 22
Down saauf...at a nice Everyman cinema.

Two tickets for Joker, a bottle of beer and bottle of water and no change out of forty quid.

A real waste of money for me though, always fall asleep when it gets dark and warm.
I cracked open one of my own drinks at Everyman once, a Bulmers and I had it taken off me. We paid a tenner each for two 'pizzas' and I swear to god and old rubber doormat would have been warmer and tastier.

There are deals mid week in all of these places in North Merseyside
but bluntly I am happy to wait a few months watch whatever it is at our home . and I really do not like sharing my space with strangers in the dark....give me my rugby union club any day of any week
chking
I do like my own space. But you cannot beat a good film. Which team do you follow?

I do like my own space. But you cannot beat a good film. Which team do you follow?
Waterloo RUFC. I played with them years ago...when Lived in Bath it was Avon ..a great side...my boys grew up there while I plumbed out the showers. centralheatking

Weird that the big chains routinely charge a fortune and yet independents seem to provide better film experience, and cheaper/nicer snacks. Thinking of the Rex in Elland, the Electric Palace in Harwich, the Studio in Coleford, and the Palace in Cinderford. Only one of these is run by a charity: the others are businesses at around half the price of the big chains.

Reply to Cinema tickets and snacks in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back