Discuss David in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead accounts. Which makes sense, I like a well run forum.

And if anyone would like to have a look at my minor issue, what are these holes for?

Attachments

• Shower hole 1.jpg
    Shower hole 1.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Shower hole 2.jpg
    Shower hole 2.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Lou
Thanks for the compliment I will pass it on to @Dan the owner! Sadly I can't help with your hole issue - you may get a better response in the main Plumbing Advice forum

Here is your original post

Reply to David in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active.
Replies
Views
Mav
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Mechanical engineer, keen DIYer and never ending project list.
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock