Currently reading:
Faulty Danfoss HPA2 zone valves

Discuss Faulty Danfoss HPA2 zone valves in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Seems like both my upstairs and downstairs HPA2 zone valves are on the blink. Every other day one of them doesn't switch off at the thermostat cut off temp and I come home to the Bahamas 😅.
Firstly, is it worth trying to repair them or is the fix only likely to last a short time before needing done again? If that's the case I'll call plumber and get them replaced, but I'd like a little bit of advice first if possible. If I'm getting the plumber in for the work, I'd also like the heating to be controllable whilst away from home (Tado/Hive?). Would installing something like that have any bearing on what kind of zone valves I needed to replace with? I take it I'd still need some kind of zone valves?
Thanks a lot !

Reply to Faulty Danfoss HPA2 zone valves in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock