Currently reading:
Home haircut needs must . ?????

Discuss Home haircut needs must . ????? in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
The wife had to give me a home haircut today never ever has this happened before , luckily enough it was No4 on a pair of clippers 😥 and the same all over it turned out okish only one slip up anyone else had to do this ?????? and was it success or disaster just a bit of fun chaps Regards. Kop

No. I'm O.K for a while yet.

Hair.jpg

My wife has wanted to try cutting my hair for almost as long (decades) as we've known each other.

To date, I've always refused but she's got hold of some clippers and it's looking like she's going to have her chance at last.

Anybody have any tips for using clippers? I'm thinking that the No. 4 or 5 spacer should be about right. I'm hoping to end up (a) looking tidy and (b) with both ears still intact.

Should we all not just let our hair and beards keep growing, using this crisis as an excuse to all look like hippies and annoy our partners? :)

Social distancing will mean no hairdressers will be safe to open for perhaps at least 6 months I assume.

Reply to Home haircut needs must . ????? in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock