Discuss How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

I was curious about how many tasks you lot did to pass your portfolio in NVQ level 2 P&H. Thanks.

Reply to How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I just wanted to know this before potentially starting an NVQ level 2 in Plumbing and Heating next year or so because I might find it difficult to...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was...
Replies
Views
Back