Discuss How to clean the industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

How to clean the scale inside the casing and pipe rows of industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? What is the approximate lifespan of the end caps at both ends of the header box? Is it feasible to clean the cut end face?
I want to try using a blowing machine to blow out the scale, is this feasible?
Like this
8ca36c9ed6f5c7a7b1917644f4f4d952.jpeg

Hello

Did you clean the headers and if so, how did you do it?

Regards

Reply to How to clean the industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, BEFORE I cleaned the system last year with a mains flush. There was a little inky stuff and a bit of sludge at the very end when I emptied...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back