READ ME BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you're looking for a professional heating engineer then please feel free to post your job details in this forum category. Please make sure you include the location of the job, what the job entails, information about the contract and who will be paying and what the time frames are, and include as much other information about the job as you can.

BUT DO NOT INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE THREAD. EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBERS CAN BE COLLECTED BY SPAMMERS. SO LET THE PLUMBERS CONTACT YOU VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM FOR THOSE INSTEAD.

THAT SAID - CLICK HERE TO POST A NEW THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back