Discuss RM cylinder coil 1 and soil 1 hot water storage in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve got advantage invented hot water storage RM cylinder.
I have got coil1 soil 1
Both are connected with copper pipe.
Looks like one for heating and one for hot water but the soil 1 for hot water pipe has a stopcock
What is the difference between coil1 and soil 1

Don’t you mean solar ?

Don’t you mean solar ?
Yes I believe it is solar.
The pipe connected to hot water cylinder with stopcock.
Should that be closed.
While other pipe connected to coil 1 has Honeywell value
Problem was that today no hot water
So I set thermosatat manually and then boiler started
Not sure why suddenly no hot water though neat thermostat showed hot water on

Reply to RM cylinder coil 1 and soil 1 hot water storage in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
I had my indirect hot water cylinder removed a few days ago and the central heating boiler and pump is turned off at the fuse spur right next to...
Replies
Views
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock