Discuss TOTO WC - Hand Shower in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Vikram

Hello,

I live in Central London and have the TOTO systems installed in my house. I need to get a separate HAND SHOWER installed as I am not happy with the spray that is built into it.

Anyone who has worked on the TOTO WC and can do this,

Thanks

Vik

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to TOTO WC - Hand Shower in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back