Questions and plumbing advice in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Advice primarily for the United Kingdom, by Plumbers Forums..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Hi i am not a plumber, nor am I an electrician. Just recently purchased an underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been sent this and they said it’s leaking near the top. Am I right in thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi, just installing a wall hung toilet on a grohe duofix frame + hardie + metro tiles. All...
Replies
Views
My bathroom was installed a few years ago and the sink waste has been glued in with silicone...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a warmflow unvented water cylinder (indirect 250) in a hotpress. It was installed two...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell...
Replies
Views
Hi, Got a Shaws Belfast Sink (model so900010wh l) however I have no idea what connection to get...
Replies
Views
I've never done one before and, as usual, Google is offering conflicting advice. I'm fitting one...
Replies
Views
Recently 2 of my showers stopped producing hot water following a plumber refitting another of my...
Replies
Views
S
We’d like to install solar thermal and a cylinder in our new loft to meet the increased...
Replies
Views
Sarah Sudea
S
Hi all, I have recently run out of oil - the sensor in my kitchen is faulty so we’re completely...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the flow and temperature on a thermostatic mixer...
Replies
Views
D
I have just replaced the Titan digital mixer processor unit which failed. like for like, but...
Replies
Views
Derrick Spavin
D
Hi Guys, has anyone come across the ACV cylinders, my client has SLE-160 in the loft and there...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Combi green star 30i gas boiler and Was installed by helplink a few years ago...
Replies
Views
I am currently renting a room in a house. The water in the shower runs lukewarm. When I have...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Seem to large watermark near the boiler...
Replies
Views
NEW Water Regulations Guide New Edition 3rd Edition Now Available Water Regulations Guide Third...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back