Currently reading:
Help with Cloakroom Toilet/Basin Combo

Discuss Help with Cloakroom Toilet/Basin Combo in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a cloakroom toilet/basin combo installed in my downstairs toilet. It's been in just over a year (installed by plumber as part of house extension).

I think the brand is "Cavalier" although can't find the unit anywhere online to find any support manuals etc.

The toilet has an auto odourising feature. So when you're sat on it, the odouriser kick ins. Then depending how long you're sat down for it will automatically flush (< 2 mins is a small flush, > 2 mins is a full flush).

However, lately the flush barely dispenses any water when activated. You can hear it kick in and try to flush, but only produces about half a cup full. Fortunately there's a manual flush button which does the job. But just seems like the auto flush is trying to flush water in, but seems like it can't dispense enough water out.

It doesn't seem to be a connection issue (have reset the small battery powered device in the seat etc). Just seems like it can't call/dispense enough water (but I know it's in there as the manual flush is fine).

Also, on the second image (button) the two dot sensor. If tapped shortly should produce a small flush (doesn't give out much water). But if I hold the two dot sensor for a few seconds, it does produce a full flush.

IMG_6550.jpg
IMG_6551.jpg

Reply to Help with Cloakroom Toilet/Basin Combo in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock