Currently reading:
1.2 x 1.2m large format tiles & Decoupling Mat?

Discuss 1.2 x 1.2m large format tiles & Decoupling Mat? in the Tiling Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.2 x 1.2m large format tiles & Decoupling Mat?

Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m planning to lay a decoupling mat prior - are there any recommendations? Some products say not suitable for large format or very small. I’d like to keep the total build up as low as possible as there’s only 16mm to the threshold of a sliding door, but obviously don’t want any issues. Will certainly end up slightly higher than that threshold I know.

Any other advice on laying top would be great.

Cheers, Tom

1.2 x 1.2m large format tiles & Decoupling Mat? for more information and to reply to this

This RSS Feed has posted this content from our UK Tiling Forum. Free advice on tiling tools, tiling courses, and all wall and floor tiling questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock