Currently reading:
Advice on Thermostatic Radiator Valves

Discuss Advice on Thermostatic Radiator Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sonnie2344

I have been asked by my tenants for TRVs to be fitted in the house. There are 8 rooms in the house, 3 are bedrooms, bathroom, hallway (thermostat control), wc, lounge & kitchen dinner. Do all the rooms need TRVs? How much would the work cost to be done by a proffessional?? How much work is involved??

Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
fit trv's on all but your bathroom rad/towel rail.

simple job, drain down system, change valves, fill up, bleed.
if the systems not bled properly it will cause complications and a return visit. i would quote a days work to cover my back.

good luck
shaun

Might need to fit a bypass valve too as all trv's are being fitted :)

as said leave one rad without trv and will be fine most will quote days work so anything between 150-200 plus the valves

hallway (thermostat control)
if this is a wall thermostat control Then this must have a standard lockshield Radiator valves.
the problem could be there will be no control of heating temprature and will cause boiler to over run heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock