Currently reading:
Best way to connect 10mm plastic pipe to 8mm micro bore

Discuss Best way to connect 10mm plastic pipe to 8mm micro bore in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all fitting new radiators and need to connect to 8mm micro bore copper pipe under floorboards, (full rework of pipes not an option) would 15mm plastic pipe be okay or just go up to 10mm plastic pipe ? Also best way to connect , compression or push fit ? Using inserts off course , additionally if I drained system down through current radiator valves would there still be a lot of residual water ,combi boiler system ? ( thinking in advance if compression fittings being used as I’m upstairs maisonette and don’t want water running to neighbour )thanks in advance

Repipe as you’ve already exposed it under the floor just find the manifold / spider and remove it

Just use 3 part reducers eg 8-15mm in the new valves

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock