Currently reading:
Electric & Electrical | Power fluctuations

Discuss Electric & Electrical | Power fluctuations in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power fluctuations{/b}

I have a business owner claiming his pc monitors keep flickering and its a non consistent supply of electrix. He doewnt say he trips thr rcd but says this is dangerous as his servers are very important. He uses protection and regulation devices on his equipment. Once I test at the board and at all his sockets and find no issues what would I be looking for next? I believe he is possible seeing in rush voltage due to his IT equipment. I could look at a voltage regulator but other than that or changing his breaker type, I'm not sure what to suggest.
Its not a fault I have seen before.

Click Power fluctuations to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Replies
Views
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock