Currently reading:
Electrician If you can't split a circuit?

Discuss Electrician If you can't split a circuit? in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

If you can't split a circuit?

I am a retired electrician and I've been out of the game for a while. My son asked me a question the other day and I wasn't too sure how to answer it so thought you lot might.

He wants to use rails to supply 5 modules, each module will have 40 small actuators that operate at 24VDC at 0.9As. Normally I said he would split each module up into a separate circuit with each one on an RCBO but as they are all attached to the one rail he can't do that. Is the only option to have a huge RCBO?

Interested in what innovative ideas you can come up with?

If you can't split a circuit? for more information

You may reply to this message here.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Article
Replies
Views
sparksflying
S
M
  • Article
Replies
Views
Michael Grant
M
B
Replies
Views
B
H
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock