Currently reading:
Heat Exchanger with AGA and heat pump

Discuss Heat Exchanger with AGA and heat pump in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All I have a client asking whether they can still use the AGA to heat rads once the air source heat pump is in. I think it is possible using a heat exchanger so the low pressure AGA and high pressure heat pump systems don't connect. I've seen it done on biomass systems but wonder what the implications are with heat pump legislation

No as you should be designing the heat pump system for dt 21 eg 45 flow so the aga is running two hot

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock