Currently reading:
Honeywell normally open zone valve

Discuss Honeywell normally open zone valve in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Interesting question and one I’ve never even thought about until I messed up today. This might be a bit long….

I’ve got a multi fuel system on the go, gravity primary’s for hot water off Rayburn, big biomass boiler, air source is involved for the floors , pumped heating split into 5 zones blah blah blah

So I’ve got 10 zone valves in total, it’s a pretty complicated system but nothing too crazy. However I messed up massively today. I fitted the wrong zone valve In the wrong place. I should’ve put a normally open valve in off the hot water (gravity) but I fitted a normally closed one instead and the normally open is elsewhere.

Can I just swap the heads over? Does anyone know?
Are the body’s the same ? Surely it’s just a reversed actuator motor right?
Can I just swap the power heads over instead of having to drain this behemoth down. It was an absolute pig to fill up
I’m hoping someone just gonna say , swap the heads the body’s are the same

Cheers

Yep just swap the head over as the bodies are the same

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock