Currently reading:
Kitchen double sink backing up slowly on each side

Discuss Kitchen double sink backing up slowly on each side in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I plunged each side of sink up top... disconnected trap below and ran water from each side. Water ran out fine so problem not here.
I ran a 3 to 4 ft snake down pipe going into wall under vent and no blockage. My problem is when i start to run sink water backs up and out the Proflo vent seen in picture.
Any advice? Is it a gravity (vacuum) issue or is the clog lower in the pipe under vent going into wall??

Thanks,
Huddle

Attachments

• IMG_3944.jpg
    IMG_3944.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 25
Did you actually clean the trap when it was removed and perhaps lift the nearest manhole cover and take a peek for problem there.
Is that a sink muncher in the photo to the right?

Did you actually clean the trap when it was removed and perhaps lift the nearest manhole cover and take a peek for problem there.
Is that a sink muncher in the photo to the right?
yes the trap is clean & yes that is a disposal on the right.
Everything is clear down to where the trap runs into the pipe under the vent.
I only have a 3 ft snake (for toilet) but i ran it down that pipe (under vent) as far as i could and it was clear as well.

Huddle

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock