Currently reading:
Magaflow/Unvented Hot - Possible job

Discuss Magaflow/Unvented Hot - Possible job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Been asked to quote for installing a "Megaflow" North London within next 4 weeks..we are too busy so am inviting ball park quotes ( yes I know it's blind - that's why I am asking for ball park fees - subject to sight) as sub to us. Don't mind if your reply is by private email. This is NOT a guaranteed job but might (only might) turn into one - I stress you will be subbing for us, NOT flying under your own banner. I expect properly qualified bods only to respond. We supply parts and kit - tools are your own. Over to you.

Been asked to quote for installing a "Megaflow" North London within next 4 weeks..we are too busy so am inviting ball park quotes ( yes I know it's blind - that's why I am asking for ball park fees - subject to sight) as sub to us. Don't mind if your reply is by private email. This is NOT a guaranteed job but might (only might) turn into one - I stress you will be subbing for us, NOT flying under your own banner. I expect properly qualified bods only to respond. We supply parts and kit - tools are your own. Over to you.
i would have responded to this but my for life qualification has run out

does this mean your going to take responsibility for all call backs etc?

Old Plumber - NO if you do the job and it goes wrong, you sort it at your own expense as we won't pay you! As an aside to this, the job is sorted. As the job went well, and at reasonable prices (to us), the person in question has since had another 4 jobs from us. Thanks to anyone watching or responding to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock