Currently reading:
Megaflow unvented

Discuss Megaflow unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

justlead1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. I removed a unvented megaflow some months ago. Now when i intend to fit it in my own home, i have lost the "O" ring (approx 200 mm dia and mm on section. It fits to seal the manhole lid on the S/steel unit. Having emailed a couple of firms that supply spares, i face frustration as they seem unaware that there is such a part. Am i right in thinking rubber material can be purchased and formed into any dia with super glue. Any advise would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would contact mega flow direct
on 01603 420220
or email [email protected]
and see if they can supply or give part number

sure it is a mega flow brand

Do not think good idea to try to make by glueing rubber together :(

imho

Thanks a lot. i shall give them a call when i can get my fingers apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock