Currently reading:
Need help re-pressurising a Vokera Mynute HE

Discuss Need help re-pressurising a Vokera Mynute HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geoggy

Hi,

First off - I know nothing about plumbing. Having spoken to Vokera helpline today they say we need to re-pressurise the boiler as it is on 0 and should be on 1 / 1.5

The boiler is attached to a megaflow system. Having read the boiler instructions, and seen the youtube videos about filling loops, I can't for the life of me find where a filling loop might go ? My other half had this problem before I moved in and an engineer did it, but she said he didn't use a loop stating "it wasnt a standard fitting".

I have taken a couple of pictures and uploaded them here;

[DLMURL]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7302/photowc.jpg[/DLMURL]

[DLMURL]http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9369/photo2vt.jpg[/DLMURL]

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there -cant see one - the pictures are essentially all the pipework i can find in th airing cupboard the system is in

I see the hose on the right hand side of that 2 port. Take a picture of that, the silver hose. There will be a valve either side of it you need to turn them both on until you get to 1.5 bar

I see the hose on the right hand side of that 2 port. Take a picture of that, the silver hose. There will be a valve either side of it you need to turn them both on until you get to 1.5 bar
i see you cheated and used zoom.....

How quickly is the pressure dropping? Given that you have been able to re-pressurize, my next and immediate thought is why is there a repeated pressure loss?

Good spot that. even zoomed in I found it difficult to see.

Mind you, that may be due to the whiskey!

<<hic>>

Thanks guys - found it - opened valve with screwdriver and pressure back up.

I owe you all a pint

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoggy, on the first picture - you see where the brass fitting goes into the white cylinder, well in the photo - follow that back along the pipe to the first valve (looks like a tap without a handle) - the silver braided hose is just behind that. - It goes downwards, right next to the water cylinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock