Currently reading:
Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start

Discuss Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Hi - I am looking to return back to the industry. I completed a three year adult apprenticeship having qualified with the City & Guilds Level 2 and the NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating. I have three years experience. I am based in Carshalton in Surrey / Greater London. I want to get back into the trade but finding positions is proving to be difficult. Due to covid bereavement i left the firm I was with in South East Kent and returned back to my current location and went back to what I was doing before I retrained. Its been a few years since I was on the tools but am very eager to pick it up again. Although preferred, I'm not looking for full-time hours and would be willing to help out a couple of days a week. Please get in touch if you need someone or know of anyone who would be willing to take me on. Many thanks.

Last edited:

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock