Currently reading:
Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start

Discuss Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi - I am looking to return back to the industry. I completed a three year adult apprenticeship having qualified with the City & Guilds Level 2 and the NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating. I have three years experience. I am based in Carshalton in Surrey / Greater London. I want to get back into the trade but finding positions in proving to be difficult. Due to covid bereavement i left the firm I was with in South Kent and returned back to my current location and went back to what I was doing before I retrained. Its been a few years since I was on the tools but am very eager to pick it up again. Although preferred, I'm not looking for full-time hours and would be willing to help out a couple of days a week if thats all what offered. Please get in touch if you need someone or know of anyone who would be willing to take me on. Many thanks.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock