Currently reading:
Saying hello to all on plumbers forum

Discuss Saying hello to all on plumbers forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Job opportunity
Hi Everyone,
Not used this platform before, but thought worth a try, I have a bathroom distribution company in Langley, Slough and we are looking for a ex plumber or showroom experienced individual who is looking for a career change, we have an opportunity in the company for a technician representative who can help our customers over the phone with plumbing issues they may need help with, example what products can work together to provide the best performance in there bathrooms, to sending out Lost washers etc.
Suit someone who is local and doesn’t want to be using the tools anymore
Please email me on (removed) you are interested in this great opportunity

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed your email. You'll get spammed otherwise.

Anybody can message using the forum messaging system.

Thanks.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock