Currently reading:
Shower temperature control not working - goes hot and cold

Discuss Shower temperature control not working - goes hot and cold in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at Plumbers Forums

My shower temperature control isn’t working. One moment it’s freezing and the next it’s boiling. It’s a three-way shower - two shower heads the bath as well.

I’ve no idea what brand if shower it is. I took the knobs off and gave them a clean but can’t figure out how to take off this middle part. How does it work? Can I remove it? Is this something I can take off and replace myself?

I’d call someone in but I don’t know who to call - is it a plumber or a bathroom person?

Attachments

• IMG_6124.jpeg
    IMG_6124.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6122.jpeg
    IMG_6122.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6123.jpeg
    IMG_6123.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
Sonnie2344
S
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock