Currently reading:
Slimline bath overflow needed..

Discuss Slimline bath overflow needed.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pennychew

Hi, can anyone recommend a bath overflow that doesnt project out very far from the back of the bath? I've fitted a bath yesterday with a 5 hole tap arrangement and the central filler has a 33mm wide body that fouls both of the overflows i tried last night.

Hoping for something like you would fit on a kitchen sink that is flatter rather than the type i have that looks like an elbow on the back.

I've just found one by Deva called a 'bath tidy waste' which looks slimmer on the picture but has no dimensions on the drawing.

Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock