Currently reading:
Water in both sinks are going down slow Discussion Thread

Discuss Water in both sinks are going down slow Discussion Thread in the Tiling Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Water in both sinks are going down slow Discussion Thread

Water in both sinks are going down slow Discussion Thread[/url]

Hi All,

I just had a question about something I noticed. Since last week my dishwasher is not working and beeping three time. According to internet this means that it means theres water in the base of the dishwasher activating the flood switch.
Funny enough water my sinks both in the kitchen AND the bathroom are going down very slow.
I wonder if this is related. If it is, there is no point calling a repairer for my dishwasher, right. Also, how can I fix this myself. Should I get a plumber?

Thanks,

Naveen

Water in both sinks are going down slow for the original thread on [/url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/]Plumbers Forums[/url]

Water in both sinks are going down slow Discussion Thread for more information and to reply to this

This RSS Feed has posted this content from our UK Tiling Forum. Free advice on tiling tools, tiling courses, and all wall and floor tiling questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

Similar plumbing topics

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock