Currently reading:
Why do I have no hot water? Please help Discussion Thread

Discuss Why do I have no hot water? Please help Discussion Thread in the Tiling Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Why do I have no hot water? Please help Discussion Thread

Why do I have no hot water? Please help Discussion Thread[/url]

Hi
About 8 years ago the valve under the sink burst. Major flood. They capped the hot water pipe to the washer and apparently replumbed everything g else. Since then I had very low hot water pressure in kitchen through a single faucet double tap style tap with two flexi hose under the sink. I complained a lot and I was told by council it was the tap. But they won't repair taps. I did get a new boiler last month, nice new combi which says pressure is 1.2. But since that was fitted I have no hot water at alldownstairs. Just very low pressure cold from the hot tap and normal from the cold tap. Upstairs works great. When I turn the hot tap downstairs it doesn't trigger the boiler. The boiler man said it's the pipes. But the water guy said it was the boiler. I've purchased a new tap, was gunna get a plumber but wondered does anyone k ow what's going on? I would like to think someone checked the valve along the way and also it may be nothing, but since the boiler was fitted I've had a leak out the capped hot water supply to the washer. There is a red knob there and it's off. Only have cold to washer. I'm so fed up of having no hot water and council saying its not their problem. Could it be the tap? But if so why did it get worse with new boiler. Could there be a valve unopened somewhere but wouldn't that mean I get no water? Please help.

Why do I have no hot water? Please help for the original thread on [/url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/]Plumbers Forums[/url]

Why do I have no hot water? Please help Discussion Thread for more information and to reply to this

This RSS Feed has posted this content from our UK Tiling Forum. Free advice on tiling tools, tiling courses, and all wall and floor tiling questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock