Currently reading:
Wiring a Grundfos conlift.

Discuss Wiring a Grundfos conlift. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bungditin

I know that it needs a direct main with fused spur but what about the boiler cut off when it don't work in what way are the two black and one blue wire connected please,are they connected to the L/E/N of the boiler,thanks.By the way it's a condensate pump.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pump interupts the supply to the boiler if it reaches a high level . It also has the option of fitting an alarm. Just follow wiring diagram that comes with it .

Thanks,have you fitted one before because i don't see where the three wires for the interrupter go to.The boiler is a Baxi 105 he.

Yeah fitted one to a Baxi Megaflow in a cellar a while back. Im sure it was just a simple pressure switch on the pump and 2 of the connections are used to shut off boiler supply . Seperate supply to pump so that condensate continues to be pumped out after shut down. I cant remember but I think we ordered it with a relay for the boiler supply ?? Or was that for the cascade boilers DOh old age . What does wiring diagram say?

I haven't fitted that one but I am sure on another type I fitted it was an optional extra so the relay makes sense.

The wiring diagram doesn't come across too clear i've had me sparky on the phone and he can't make it out,am i right in saying if the conlift packs up the boiler should come to a stop so condesate is not produced and can't be pumped away.I think the black wires are used for an external alarm.

If the conlift packs up the high level float switch cuts the supply to the boiler and therefore stops producing condensate.
Or if too much condensate enters the supply is cut but the supply to conlift stays on to carry on pumping ( Its used for other stuff as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock