Discuss 2 appliance waste flow in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, looking to fit a sink, with a dishwasher located next to it and a washing machine about 1.5m along.

I was thinking of teeing off the one waste pipe and sticking a stand pipe with trap on for both the dishwasher and one for the washing machine. Would this be preferable or should I just use a tee with an angle and just stick in a pipe vertical without a trap, essentially just forcing the water downward towards the drain?

Definitely use a trap.

Either standpipe, or at least one machine could go into an appliance trap spigot on the sink waste (both can if you wish)

Reply to 2 appliance waste flow in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Back