Discuss 2 way 2 zone valve question. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jhonesy

Hi I have a honeywell programmer which does 10 min cycles but with the zone valve fitted it is closed during a 4.5 min long pump only cycle. Is there a way to stop this and only close when pump stops. It is open during heat and pump part but you can gradually loose a warm rad with it not pumping the water round enough when warm.

Reply to 2 way 2 zone valve question. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Is there any advice on using Honeywell Evohome with 2 zone heating. Honeywell support are pretty useless and give conflicting advice. They...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time plumber and poster here. I've installed two new zone valves and replicated the direction inwhich the original valves were...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all I have been noticing that my gas bills have been excessively high even in the current climate …I did a little investigating and found my...
Replies
Views
Back