Discuss Adding appliance to gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I am wanting to add cookers to my gas safe ticket. If I do the course and pass does it automatically get added to your gas safe registration or do you need to re-regisiter to update your ticket? Thanks.

Yes auto but you have to wait until your next new card if you want it on your card else you can pay for a new card with the new/ updated quals

But legal either way

Thanks my gas safe registration is through a company, I'm wanting to add hobs so can try bettering myself. Will gas safe email my employer to say I have past this assessment?

They will send a letter saying the new quals have been added on

Thanks my gas safe registration is through a company, I'm wanting to add hobs so can try bettering myself. Will gas safe email my employer to say I have past this assessment?
Does this sound like a good move on my part? The company did pay for my original gas safe quals. They put me through my plumbing nvq level 3 to get my gas. Had been level 2 qualified for about 8 years prior.

upto they will prob be happy as they will be able to let you do llgsc with hobs / cookers now

I am wanting to gain more experience. I guess the qualification is still mine incase I want to get my own registration.

ALL the sections are “yours”, regardless of who paid for them. When you passed, did they send the certs to you? IME, you get them and pass them to the Boss. After having taken photocopies, obviously ;)

Thanks,
ALL the sections are “yours”, regardless of who paid for them. When you passed, did they send the certs to you? IME, you get them and pass them to the Boss. After having taken photocopies, obviously ;)
Thanks I got my last acs certificates from my plumbing nvq level 3. I past to my boss. If I pay to do ckr1 will they post the certificates to me or my boss?

Thanks,

Thanks I got my last acs certificates from my plumbing nvq level 3. I past to my boss. If I pay to do ckr1 will they post the certificates to me or my boss?

I think they will snd them to you. Technically, if you leave the job you should be able to register using those ACS'. But when you do
the 5 yearly renewal, they seem to ask for the existing certs. But I never did hand mine in the last time, but the renewals were at the same place as the previous year, If you see what I mean,

Thanks did you the training and assessments for 2 appliances in one evening?
The first weekend was training only so couldn’t do any assessments but we were away for about 2pm on the Sat and it was supposed to be on till 6.
The following weekend was assessments only with no training.
I finished both mine on the Friday, started at 4:30 I was done for around 8.
If I wasn’t finished I would have been able to come back on the Saturday.

Reply to Adding appliance to gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Back