Currently reading:
Advice needed on tankless water heaters

Discuss Advice needed on tankless water heaters in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story:
Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died, they`ve been replaced several times over the years but unfortunately the last time this was done the "plumber" cracked the seal and I been told no reputable plumber will replace the elements as you can clearly see the limescale on the outside ( i don't know if this is true).
So apart from my electric shower, I have no running hot water.
It`s just me in my flat so I am managing. - just.
I've been looking into an alternative water heating system rather than the economy 7 I have, ( I found I was constantly using backup heaters as well as the storage heaters I had in place So I stopped using them.).
I found a company that charged a £70, non-refunable deposit, to give an estimate, one of my neighbours replaced his and recommended his company, but he has a huge tank, bigger than the one he replaced, and I wasn't keen.

Is there anything anyone can recommend for instant water on demand system? I know it's going to be a huge undertaking which I am prepared for, I just need pointing in the right direction

I appreciate any advice I can get.
Many many thanks in advance
Sandra

Depends on your needs and layout of flat...but...

If it’s just one person, you could have a 15litre unvented cylinder under the kitchen sink which could provide hot water for that sink and a nearby basin.

Then an electric shower and you are all sorted.

I have three customers who live very happily with this arrangement.

Reply to Advice needed on tankless water heaters in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock