Discuss Are Villeroy and Boch toilets OK? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am renovating my toilet and thinking of installing a Villeroy and Boch toilet suite (model "O.Nova 2.0").

Does anyone know if Villeroy and Boch toilets are good quality? Are they better/worse than Caroma or American Standard?

There high end and normally top notch

Reply to Are Villeroy and Boch toilets OK? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, We recently had a plumber out to replace a pan connector as the previous set up had developed a leak, however, following the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Getting some work done in my downstairs WC and my installer and given me a list of products to buy with some recommendations. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi I am replacing a previously installed wall mounted toilet with a new one. I checked the positions of the bolts and the outlet and they are in...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently replaced my old toilet seat hinges (old ones originally fitted by whoever previously owned the house) as one had effectively...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock