Discuss Ariston Microcombi 23 MFFI in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello can any one give me advice on what the problem is.
I have a Ariston microcombi 23 boiler Iv had it since 2003.
Iv only spent £100 on parts since 2003 other than this problem it been perfect.
When I put central heating on the ignition keeps sparking but it’s lit and heating. It stops when I turn the heating off.
Thank you for any advice Darren

Cold water inlet feed is what I replaced as you can see it’s was leaking

Attachments

• FF87AB42-1CC5-47EC-8A52-2099233EF2FF.jpeg
    FF87AB42-1CC5-47EC-8A52-2099233EF2FF.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Ariston Microcombi 23 MFFI in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello hope I’m in the right place My Microcombi 23 MFFI keep Igniting when on., Could someone tell me what I need to do to fix the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, we've had our central heating system put back into the ground after all the pipework being in the attic. I don't know anything about plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old)...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock