Currently reading:
Basin Waste too high.

Discuss Basin Waste too high. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easyt

I a fitting a bathroom basin which is semi recessed into units. I picked up a simple bottle trap but when I looked at the height of the outlet it would go straight through the bracing bar on the back of the unit. I have put an outlet hole in the wall about two inches lower to avoid the bracing bar. I think that you can get extenders to lower the trap position from the sink waste. Anyone confirm?

Thanks Redsaw. Just checked and Screwfix for £2.69 extends up to 100mm. Ideal.

I did try googling but wasn't asking the right questions :)

depending on access on the other side of the wall you could use a bent adaptor (screwed straight onto the whb grating with a short piece of pipe through the wall) then fit a hep2o in line non return valve

Send the bill for the extra parts required to the stupid cabinet makers,who should think about what their units are made for and design accordingly

oooh feel a lot better now :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basin Waste too high. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock