Currently reading:
.....Boiler Plus.....

Discuss .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to end up like erp bloody pumps , I have a boiler to fit for my favourite “old pal “ in a few weeks . Hes 92 and wants hot radiators , Ppfftttttt.

Just another ploy to wipe out the independent installer Will be ok for the big Co not to comply ! But We will have to bend over backwards to do it by the book, How the Fk can you force customers to have something they don't want ? Look out guys our days are numbered.

Common sense here guys its not hard to keep it legal plenty of options on thermostats. Regards kop

yes I agree, there are plenty of options ! but it seems only for the independent installer, Co like BG don't even have to offer any, So its coming down to the 2 rule system ! if your a small one man band you have to follow the rules as laid down, if your one of the nationals then the rules don't apply, we have to fit a economical & eco-friendly system, The big boys can put just about anything in ! How can that be right ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock