Currently reading:
Boilers Not working all Kicking off

Discuss Boilers Not working all Kicking off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyflyer

Getting colder in the mornings now lads get ready for the onslaught, boilers not working
test your tenacity now, new batteries in the Flukes and the gas analysers :50: here I come custards and
another year nearer death

Blue skies the day , its a cracker

Happy weve always had our own weather system as when sunny with you guys we have a winters day. TBH i really dont pay much attention to politics. Im quite happy plodding along in my own world. Lol

Who says lame, not the weather people, don't believe a word of it. air source heat pumps then, get trained up, they are the future...:punk:

I was at my local college yesterday picking up some revision books on air, ground source n solar thermal. Take the plunge.

I was at my local college yesterday picking up some revision books on air, ground source n solar thermal. Take the plunge.

North of Hilton Park Services solar no good, North of Lancaster Services solar works the other way takes heat out of the house and puts it back into the
air and then blown back down South of Watford Gap Services.....so you fit some Solar Kris and help those poor Londoners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilers Not working all Kicking off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock