Discuss Can quote replies but not first post in a thread in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Chuck

Esteemed
Subscribed
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I use a Mac (Apple Silicon / Ventura / Safari) but it doesn't seem likely that this is the cause of the problem.

Quote and reply are missing for me, but I can stil reply in the box below the first post.

(P.C with Firefox)

Quote missing.PNG

Well that is strange! Is it still doing it?

I have this problem. I received a reply from Chuck to my first post, but when using Reply I get an error message "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content...".
Any thoughts on how I can submit my reply?
Thanks

Reply to Can quote replies but not first post in a thread in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Forum Subscription Price Reduced, and thanks to those that have subscribed we've been able to get the 'reactions' (likes) system earlier than we...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock