Discuss Can't reply to your 'which energy supplier do you use?' question!! in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

There seems to be a word / character counter that rejects very short messages. If your reply was very short you may need to pad it out a bit, like I am doing here!

Reply to Can't reply to your 'which energy supplier do you use?' question!! in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back