Currently reading:
Christmas eve .

Discuss Christmas eve . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

merry christmas everyone second year of cooking christmas dinner Karen is poorly, some sort of virus. hope its a good one for you all and have a great new year.
These girls will do anything to get out of cooking !!

I hope it all goes to plan, you will need Gasmk4 - 5 for the bird. I cook but not roasts they scare the hell out of me too many thing to be done at the same time. My beloved couldn't sleep so was up before 5am turkey is cooked & the 1000 veg ready to go, ham is almost there.
I hope Karen feels better soon.
20181225_093807.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.

Always cook Christmas day. Chicken cooked and veg prepped last night. Lamb and beef in oven now just about to open my first drink.

Straight on the newcy Brown.
turkey crown going in in 10 mins pork belly half hour after all veg prepared table to set new cloth on justr about to fold napkins, nice cup of tea to be had.

Reply to Christmas eve . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock