Discuss Commercial gas meter compartment ventilation in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone point me in the direction of where to purchase high and low level vents for a compartment housing a commercial gas meter. It's a U16/ 21mb outlet in a commercial premises.
I've researched the regs and vent needs to be fire resistant, weather proof, vent size no smaller than 10mm etc, 3% of floor area.

Thanks.
Carl.

Can someone point me in the direction of where to purchase high and low level vents for a compartment housing a commercial gas meter. It's a U16/ 21mb outlet in a commercial premises.
I've researched the regs and vent needs to be fire resistant, weather proof, vent size no smaller than 10mm etc, 3% of floor area.

We always used Hargreaves (Excyte, I think it's called now) but use any online ventilation firm who manufacture or provide the vent sizes you want.

Hatton fans will also custom make to any size

Reply to Commercial gas meter compartment ventilation in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please. I'm building a new small house and propose to install a natural gas kiln in an outbuilding. The new house...
Replies
Views
Hotwork40
H
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Folks I posted my first query on this matter yesterday, when I joined the forum - but it was probably in the wrong area and lacked relevant...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Got a couple of situations just wondering if any commercial guys could give me some advice on classifications. 1. Nine Hamworthy UR 430 open...
Replies
Views
I have learned a lot reading the forum and thought I should contribute back with my recent experience.I bought a 90 square meter 2 story row house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock