Currently reading:
Connecting LG washer drain pipe to sink

Discuss Connecting LG washer drain pipe to sink in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

sorry for this post which sums up my diy skills. I have an LG washer and on the drain hose it has some kind of no return valve. I want to connect the drain hose to the kitchen sink. Do I just cut the hose to get ridof the valve bit and slide it over the kitchen sink waste pipe secured with a jubilee clip or need to do something else. Pic attached. Cheers

Attachments

• 48AAF962-294C-4FD0-B744-85EA60D231A7.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
Does it mention the yellow piece as a transportation plug to be removed in the instructions. Wouldn`t go cutting the hose just yet.
Hi. No, it doesn’t say anything about it. Just assumes I will hook over the sink or put down a tall waste pipe. You’re right about not cutting the hose though - no going back after that. Not sure how something so simple has ended up so complicated. Whatever happened to straightforward rubber connections!

Is the yellow piece perforated?

I found a LG installation video and it wasn`t in the end of the hose hence I thought it might be a plug for transportation.
If it a solid plug with no holes and you can`t push it open like a flap then I would see if it can be removed easily.

Last edited:

Reply to Connecting LG washer drain pipe to sink in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock