Discuss connections to bidet using Geberit frame in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Struggling to make the connection to the bidet. The bidet has a flexible hose connection with a 15mm female end to attach to the Geberit frame. The water take off male connection on the frame looks to be 12mm. Is there a coupler required?

Attachments

• Datasheet.pdf
    92.8 KB · Views: 22

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2013.JPG
    IMG_2013.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2014.JPG
    IMG_2014.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 14

Reply to connections to bidet using Geberit frame in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back