Currently reading:
Do you need a power flush still with new rads

Discuss Do you need a power flush still with new rads in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well.
I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced?
How does one actually know it needs a power flush?

Could someone roughly tell me what it should cost? Small 3 bedroom flat in London.

Get a quote from a local independent heating engineer with a good reputation. My advice would be to get them to replace the radiators and add a power-flush based on their recommendation once they have had a proper look at the system and its water.

Get a quote from a local independent heating engineer with a good reputation. My advice would be to get them to replace the radiators and add a power-flush based on their recommendation once they have had a proper look at the system and its water.
Agree. BG love to quote a powerflush.

Where in London? Perhaps someone on here can help?

Reply to Do you need a power flush still with new rads in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back