Discuss Dual appliance valve question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am planning to replace a single appliance valve with a dual appliance one, see the photo. I don't think I'll have enough space for wachine machine/dishwasher connections where the old single valve is and am thinking now to cut the horizontal copper pipe and put a valve there. Just wanted to check if it's ok for the valve to be installed horizontally, normally they are pointing up. Any advice would be appreciated.
20200520_210137.jpg

Attachments

• 20200520_204703.jpg
    20200520_204703.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7
One of these would probably do the job. Do you have enough clearance below for the new appliance. They are better to be facing down rather than up, easier to drain if necessary.
1590090060546.png

Reply to Dual appliance valve question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all - hoping to get some advice here on a plumbing issue in our house. When we are showering / filling the bath and another appliance draws...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
I have two toilet water valves to install. I'm new to this but have watched enough videos to think I can do it. Both water valves are standard...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently fitting a designer radiator in my kitchen. The vertical pipes will be channelled into the wall and connect to the rad valves...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Back