Currently reading:
Faulty Aqualisa Quartz Digital Diverter

Discuss Faulty Aqualisa Quartz Digital Diverter in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

smk

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter.
When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water would judder through the head. I took the diverter cover off and removed & swapped the solenoid valves with each other to see if the problem would switch from rain head to slider rail and it did which led me to believe the solenoid was knackered.
I contacted Aqualisa for a spare solenoid and diaphragm only to be told that they don't offer spares and that I'd needed to replace the whole diverter. This seemed criminal and just encourages perfectly serviceable gear to be thrown into landfill instead of replacing a minor part. I managed to find replacement solenoid valves and the diaphragms from an online auction site seller for the Quartz Digital Diverter, they were identical to the existing ones, simple to replace & the diverter now works perfectly for a fraction of the price of a new one 🤗
I hope this helps anyone else with similar issues.

Reactions: Lou

Reply to Faulty Aqualisa Quartz Digital Diverter in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back