Discuss garage shower installation drainage help in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

UK
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe

Reply to garage shower installation drainage help in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Back