Currently reading:
gas appliance in sleeping accomodation

Discuss gas appliance in sleeping accomodation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44451

hi i am looking for the regs with regards to the above, i have a customer with with a o/f gas fire and a bed in the lounge , im about to fit a co alarm next week an i was wondering if anyone knows the standards for this situation

thanks my brain is starting to work now, def no osd the fire is to old so the next question what is temporary, i could ask the sick old fella in the bed.

Macka09 if it's a rented property then an appliance over 14kw must be RS, or if under 14kw and OF have an OSD, if it's a private house they can have what they want, although we could recommend it wasn't a good idea

thanks kris tb 105 is what i was looking for. its common sense really. the job is a private house and the custy asked me to repair the fire . a little bell was ringing in my head and i just wanted to know what the regs said. she has since said she can manage for the time being so when she does come back to me it will be a new gas fire and a co alarm.
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas appliance in sleeping accomodation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back